Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mailbag: 1977 Wampum Hair-itage

A couple of weeks ago I got a nice email from a reader named Tom. I've said it before, but it is always nice to hear from people out there that enjoy this site and appreciate what I post here. I try to respond to each email within a reasonable period of time. Keep your ideas and suggestions coming.

For this post, here is the relevant portion of Tom's message:

... that "hair -tage" of Dick, I was wondering if you could do one of him like that with the A's hat and color. I would love to copy that onto a shirt and adorn it with #60 and "WAMPUM" on the back. I am currently trying to find an authentic or knock off of the green 1977 jersey and a white one too.

It took me a while to build up the confidence and concentration needed to take another stab at custom "hair-itage". Over the holiday weekend, I decided to take the plunge. My photoshop drawing skill have improved since my last attempts at this. I am not 100% satisfied yet, but this is a nice step forward.

Good luck with your t-shirt design and jersey hunt. I'd love to see pictures of either one if you get them in hand. In the meantime, let this be your inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment