Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011 Topps Dick Allen - Dodgers

DA Legacy Card using the 2011 Topps design

I've determined I am going to follow this pattern with this card design project:
  • Years that end in "0" will be Cardinals (DA played in St Louis in 1970)
  • Years that end in "1" will be Dodgers (DA played in Los Angeles in 1971)
  • Years ending in "2", "3", or "4" will be White Sox (DA played in Chicago from 1972-1974)
  • Years ending in "7" will be A's (DA spent 1977 in Oakland)
  • The remaining other years (5, 6, 8, & 9) will be Phillies.

2 comments:

Jim said...

This looks great! I'm really looking forward to this series. (I think I've already left a comment to that effect somewhere, but I just wanted to make my appreciation official.)

gcrl said...

nice

Post a Comment