Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

CoCo's 'fro

Just in case you have not seen CoCo Crisp's new funky retro hair style from Thursday night. This single act of grooming has vaulted him up on my all-time "greatest stlye" ballplayers list. CoCo now easily resides in the top 10 on both the "style" and "name" lists.

Not sure if this will be a permanent addition to his toolkit, but if so, I give him a standing ovation. Thank goodness for the MLB season ticket package on TV, I now have a reason to turn on the late night Oakland Athletics games before I go to sleep.

Edit: Of course, my friend Dan Epstien is on the case. And sadly, the CoCo's 'fro is not going to a permanent fixture. Sigh. Maybe we should start a "Bring back CoCo's 'fro" petition?

1 comments:

Dodgerbobble said...

It's a beautiful thing.

Pierce College baby!

Post a Comment