Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Wampum High

I got this email and picture from one of our readers recently and wanted to share.

Hello,
I admire your Dick Allen site. I put a comment in the guestbook. I grew up with Dick's nephews Rich, Ron, Rodney and niece Renee in the 70's and 80's. I attached pics of Dick's High School in Wampum. It was an elementary school when I went. It's apartments now. I'm going to Wampum the first week in March to visit my mother and I had already planned on doing some "baseball history" hunting while there. I'm looking for Hack Wilson, Dick Allen and Chuck Tanner stuff (books, taking pics of the fields they played on etc.) and going to Chuck's restaurant in New Castle hoping to see him.
Dave


Thanks for the email Dave!! I appreciate this picture and any other ones you might have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment