Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1970 Cardinals Photos

I have started the process of re-organizing the photos and galleries I have collected over the years. I am constantly looking for new images to share on this site, so if you have anything to share -- please feel free to send them my way.

These new galleries are better captioned and easier to maintain as new pictures are discovered. With my new MAC, I should be able to keep up with things in a much more timely manner. I will continue to link each gallery on the left sidebar.

Today is the 1970 St. Louis Cardinals.

1 comments:

cap vandal said...

Great web site. I remember Dick from his White Sox days. I was a Tiger fan and he was obviously the best offensive player by a substantial margin at that time. It wasn't just the stats. He just crushed the ball.

I've never really liked the cumulate stat basis of the hall of fame selection, since it doesn't sufficiently reflect a shorter period of dominance.

It's a pleasure to be reminded of such an outstanding player.

Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment